Welcome. I'll give you a tour of this land. This place is called Certcharia. The Dragons, the Wolfes, the Cercats, and many more creatures live here. For now all you need to know about is the Silforest region.
This region is characterised by the cliff on the edge with the lush forest. The forest beneath the cliff often takes a silvery tinge in winter. Can you see the silver treetops? The air is crisp, and snow carpets the ground, silent. The inhabitants of this land are hidden, but you know they are there. Right now the wind is silent, all is silent, seeming to be dampened by snow. The sky is overcast, the sun still hidden as we make our way through the cold morning. Now as we climb the cliffs, the snow sparkles before us. Caves and sleeping trees appear as if out of nowhere through mist. Now we pick a tree and wait for the sun.
I will talk more about the Silforest region. For now we rest.
Coooooolllll
ReplyDeleteSounds like Eragon to me actually
Behold, world! The next Christopher Paolini!
Thanks. Except I haven't read Eragon...(no don't bring the book, it's okay I don't have to read it.) And I think I know what you mean by how it sounds like Eragon (as in dragons and stuff).
DeleteYay! I love it!
ReplyDelete